5 Reasons Why Brides Love Marina Village Wedding Venue
If you’re considering a waterfront wedding, Marina Village Wedding Venue and conference center in San Diego could be the perfect place for you. At this charming venue, you can plan the wedding of your dreams that you’ll remember for a lifetime. Read on to find out why it’s one of the most popular wedding venues in San Diego.
1. Gorgeous Setting
- Let’s start with the obvious. It has beautiful, spacious grounds and breathtaking views of the marina. Your wedding photos will look stunning under the trees with boats as your backdrop. Imagine watching the sunset as you’re doing your first dance.
2. Affordable & Flexible
- Marina Village is considered one of the most affordable & best venues by the bay in San Diego. There are many styles of rooms to choose from for every budget and size. They have 13 rooms that can accommodate anywhere from 50 ppl to 350 ppl. Prices range from $500 for the smallest room to $3200 for the largest. Weekday weddings are discounted from their already great rates.
- They provide the space, tables & chairs. You are free to transform the rooms to your liking. Each room can be easily decorated to fit the style of any wedding. Pinterest queens, I’m looking at you! Here’s your chance to plan the wedding of your dreams. They even have someone on site who can help with lighting and tulle decorations.
- There are two outdoor ceremony spaces. You can have your ceremony & reception there or just the reception. One cool thing is that if you book both, you’ll get a discount for the ceremony space. Many couples find it very convenient to have the ceremony & reception area just steps away.
- Another great thing about Marina Village is that you are free to use your own vendors. Many venues don’t allow this and require you to choose from their pre-selected list of vendors.
- You can host your own bar! Awesome, right? This is like a “you had me at hello” moment. With alcohol being one of the biggest expenses of a wedding, who doesn’t love the idea of being able to bring your own and save a TON of money!
3. Conveniently Located
- Marina Village has easy freeway access and is just minutes away from the San Diego airport, downtown, beach and other major attractions. If you’re hosting out of town guests, there are several great hotels nearby.
4. Free Parking
- There is ample parking and best of all it’s FREE! Yep! You read that right, FREE! A bonus worthy of repeating twice! Spread the love with your guests by sparing them the hefty fees that many venues charge.
5. Great Staff
- Many couples have said that the staff is very friendly, helpful and accommodating.
If I’ve gotten you excited about the possibility of booking at the Marina Village Conference Center and wedding venue, here are some additional info you’ll need to know:
Reception room reservations are for 5 hours of party time and wrap up at midnight. Rooms are never double booked and you have access to the room by 11 am for decorating and vendor set-up. Rooms are set-up in your desired layout as well as broken down for you after the event. Marina Village does clean-up of large trash and any décor.
The ceremony space can be rented for the rate of $600 – $700 for 3 hrs. Price is discounted by $100 if you also book a reception room. Marina Village provides the arch & 100 chairs, set-up and clean up.
For an additional fee of $100, meeting rooms can be rented out for getting ready and are available from 9 am to the end of the event.
Marina Village doesn’t require insurance from family & friends, just vendors.
Alcohol isn’t permitted outside.
Staff is on-site for maintenance issues and security is provided.
So many awesome reasons to have a wedding at Marina Village Wedding Venue. Go and check it out!
After you’ve booked your wedding there and begin your search for a photographer, I would love to chat with you. Contact me here!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
OUR LATEST WORK
As a San Diego engagement photographer, it's not uncommon for me to get asked by my couples to do a session at the beach. But who could blame them? After all, we have so many spectacular beaches and (mostly) perfect weather year-round. This makes it possible to...
Part 1: Why the Courthouse? If you’re planning an intimate wedding or elopement, a San Diego courthouse wedding deserves some serious consideration. It’s not just a popular place for San Diegans to get married but an ideal location for destination wedding...
I was interviewed recently by Shoutout Socal where I gave my thoughts on starting a business and share my favorite San Diego spots. Thank you Shoutout Socal! It was an honor to be featured in your wonderful publication. Check it out here.